The production process that we follow at our production plant is a complex activity and comprises seven steps. Each step requires extra care for maintaining high quality standards.
- Plucking: The tea leaves used for making our assortment of tea are handpicked by the farmers and gathered into baskets. Picking leaves with hands ensures that only top quality leaves are selected.
- Withering: Freshly picked leaves are spread over a wide mat for ten to twelve hours. This is done to ensure its smoothness and maximum loss of liquid.
- Steaming/Fermentation: The process of fermentation is applied to black teas and steaming process to the green ones. Steaming process ensures their green color remain intact.
- Rolling: Before drying, leaves are ripped by metals for releasing their essential oils.
- Drying: The rolled tea leaves are dried for twenty minutes.
- Grading: Here, all the leaves are sorted as per their size.
- Blending: All the categorized leaves are then blended as per the traditional and modern recipes.
- Tasting: Finally, the produced Green Tea, White Tea and Black Tea are judged by our quality controllers for the best taste and aroma.
Tea requires proper packaging and storage. Therefore, our packaging experts focus on various factors such as odor, light, moisture, heat, prevention from external damage, etc., while packaging.
We are looking for inquires mainly from US, European countries, Middle eastern countries, Australia and PAN India,
"We are accepting only bulk order quantity."